June 03, 2021 3 min read
Father’s Day is fast approaching! I did some brainstorming on things that I have gotten for my dad, father-in-law, and Colin…If I’m being completely honest I actually asked Colin what some of his recent favorite purchases were to share with you guys.
So I put together a list of 10 things - 10 ideas, to get the dads in your life! Everything from grilling, to disc off, to breezy (read "not too hot" clothes) and of course tech gifts!
Hopefully this list will help spark some creativity :). And you still have enough time to order a personalized gift. Sometimes I make the mistake of waiting until 2-day shipping is almost out of reach to order the gift. But not this year. Hopefully Colin doesn’t read this until after Father’s Day, because one of his gifts is on this list (and it’s not the Activated Charcoal Soap or the Foot Cream 😂)
1. Moka Pot ($34.99) - A great tool to make strong espresso-like coffee. Any coffee loving dad would like this a-latte
2. All Natural Foot Cream ($16.99) - This foot cream is especially great for anyone who is on their feet a lot, or anyone who likes to run!
3. Portable Disc Golf Basket ($174.99) - A great way to introduce friends to disc golf, or just to perfect your putting game at home. Colin uses this basket several times a week at our house (and it's really easy to set up and store).
4. Personalized Leather Toiletry Bag($25.00) - Very classy, useful and personal. A stylish way to store all your favorite Yellow Bird Products.
5.Personalized Leather Watchband ($32.50) - In the same vein, a personalized leather watch band for a smart watch. I love that you can personalize the inside so it's intentional, but not too cheesy.
6. AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker ($29.95) - Coffee was a big hobby this year, and we found this gadget to be delightful (and not a huge appliance to store) for making espresso. This would pair great with a bag of locally roasted beans!
7.Columbia Men’s Short Sleeve + Breathable Shirt ($26.84) - Perfect for any summer (or spring or fall) outdoor activity. It's breathable to the max and holds up great. Lots of colors and extended sizing - even talls! - to choose from.
8. Extreme Heat Resistant Grilling Gloves ($9.98) - Grilling can be brutal on the wrists, and these can really help with protecting hands and wrists.
9. Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones ($67.99 + a coupon) - Probably one of our favorite purchases in the last 6 months. The price is absolutely excellent for the quality! The noise canceling works so well and it's easy to sink with your phone. Plus the mic in it works great! And there's currently (June 2021) a $10 off coupon on amazon!
10. Dead Sea Mud, Pumice, and Charcoal Soap ($9.99) - I think this review sums up what I love about this soap
"Works so well for my whole family, down to my constantly-filthy 4 year old. Gentle enough for his skin but gets the dirt off!." - Christina
September 14, 2021 3 min read
August 10, 2021 3 min read
July 14, 2021 3 min read
And be the first to know about new products, ingredients we love, news from the nest, and freebies!
Join now to receive $5 OFF your first order, a promo each month, freebies, and other news from the nest!